- Warehouse features include large track yards, modern office connecting into the warehouse space, ample office staff car parking, provision made for solar installation, a high-bay, 10-12m operating height and dock-high loading, a loading area, and the ability to support 5 ton/m2 (8-ton point load)
- Newly built 100,000m2 warehouse space and ample on-site parking facility directly adjacent to the Nairobi-Nakuru 6-lane super highway.
- Well-connected to the region, 2 minutes from Nairobi/Nakuru highway, and 35 minutes from Westlands (5 separate access/egress into Nairobi CBD.
- Draw from a robust workforce within the area.
Jointless concrete floor with anti-dust coating.
Floor load bearing capacity 5 ton/m2 (8 ton point load)
Operating height 10-12m
Column grid 12 by 24m
1 dock leveler and automated sectional door per 1,000 sqm
Sprinkler firefighting system and fire alarms
Built-in grade- A 1st-floor office space premises
Intelligent LED lighting and natural light systems
Modern integrated fibre optic telecommunication
Centralised security video surveillance systems
Internal and external access control systems
International grade-A warehouse design and layout.
24/7 security, CCTV and ClearVu Fencing
Independent gatehouse with secure entry and exit
Independent power and water supply with solar and generator back up
Large concrete paved vehicle yard (50%site coverage) with truck hard standings.
Waste management handling, environmental audits and recycling systems
Prominent occupier signage
Truck and car packing spaces to international ratios
Ongoing property management by ALP in-house local team
These warehouse units are the first light industrial in Africa to meet World Bank EDGE efficiency and sustainability standards. Allowing for lower occupier costs such as:
- 41% energy savings
- 52% water savings
- 50% reduction of total embodied energy